Just a normal day around here. Hollyn is learning to sweep. Plenty of Little People are sleeping soundly in Noah's Ark. Griffin is always so calm and passive. We're feeding ourselves nutritious food. And we play nice, orderly games as a family....no one ever fights....
- I think I made decaf coffee this morning. Not a good idea...sorry Joel! I made a real pot mid-morning to make me feel alive.
- I want to go on a family vacation so bad. We are so lucky that we get to go on lots of trips with family and do fun things together, but our little family has rarely done any type of trip alone. But I tend to want a lot of things.
- I love real seasons. If it is winter, I want it to be snowy! In the summer, I expect heat! It has been quite snowy this winter...but now we're in the beginning of a thaw. So yucky. Water is shooting out of our gutters like a river!
- We've been here over a year and I am just now thinking about putting up curtains. I'm slow.
- Parker started basketball and it is the cutest thing ever. They even get to run through a fog machine/tunnel and get they're name announced. His next game is tomorrow and I'm already so excited!
- Hollyn has been sick for months straight. I feel like it has been her entire life, but I've been known to exaggerate. Needless to say, this mama is tired. And my poor little girl could really use some relief.
- I'm in total awe of God's healing of little Ella. I've never witnessed a miracle even close to this and it has truly changed my life. She had NO CHANCE of living. And now she is two months old. Read this. But start at the beginning, because it is that good.
- Joel is going to turn 33 in a matter of weeks. Whoa. Even though I am still in my twenties, I feel like WE are now in our mid-thirties;)
- I have a new little computer. I'm on my netbook right now. Have I mentioned that it is mine?
- Griffin wants to be karate kid. He says he is starting on Saturday. What?! I hate to see what that boy could destroy with some skills!
I'm no creative genius...at all. But I did come up with one good idea in 2010. I love Christmas cards more than anything. I LOVE that most people send pictures these days. But then I have the dilemma of what to do with them after Christmas. I can't throw them away!
So I just covered all of my 09 cards with contact paper, punched a hole in a corner & then used a binder ring to keep them all together. Voila! Now you have a book you can look thru all year and isn't a mess! Hollyn even enjoys looking at all the pictures and licking the faces:) Love it! This is a picture of some of last year's cards...this year is going to be even better because you all sent the most fabulous pictures!!