1. I usually don't stress about money...and I usually think that is great. But at this very moment, I am stressed about money and I don't think it is great. Ugh.
2. We've been eating pumpkin like it is going out of style. Pumpkin waffles, pumpkin yogurt, pumpkin bread, Pumpkin muffins....hmmmm.....oh, and Griffin eats pumpkin puree like it is candy! We love it. I wish I thought about using it more often. I'll be using it in our pumpkin chili for our annual Halloween party. We might just turn orange before the month is over.
3. Oh, Halloween!!! I can't wait! Griffin is going to be a bear because I found a bear costume in our garage that is size 24 months. No question about that one...he IS a bear most days. A very cute bear. And Parker wants to be a Power Ranger. I don't know how he even knows what a power ranger is! I've tried to change his mind but he is adamant. And Jack apparently is going to be a Power Ranger as well.
4. Just as I was deciding to do a series of picture posts, my camera broke!! Oh, what is a mama to do without a camera? I seriously think that it is torture. And it didn't help my #1 on this list. Bummer. However, I found information on Canon's website about a common problem they are finding with my model and will likely fix it for free! Woo Hoo!! But I need it back fast, or else;)
5. I'm reading Water Cooler Diaries...seriously so cool! I love reading about other people's lives in short snippets--which is sort of crucial for my lifestyle right now!
6. I must get off the computer right now. Right this very moment.....but I'm a professional procrastinator and I just don't feel like doing pilates right now. This is much more comfortable. Yep. I could do this sort of thing for a while:)