8.06.2008

another adventure

Remember this trip? And this trip in '06? Well, it is time for our annual "camping" trip with our friends from across the mountains. And this time, we're doing something a little bit different but we'll still be together--which is the idea:) We're looking forward to maybe spending more time talking and less time chasing after kiddos. Hmmm...I'm not sure if that is possible, but I'm sure we'll have fun! Be back with pictures soon! I guess I better get that camera battery charged...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun trip. Can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it

-Vicky

Aleah said...

It was fun looking at the last two summers camping. Crazy actually! The kids have grown way too much!
It was a lot more relaxing this year! Don't ya think?!

We had a great time!

I'll send you the pictures ASAP. : )

Love, Aleah

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved