10.15.2006

What a little pumpkin...



Last week we went up north again to enjoy some fall fun. It is hard to imagine that this is the same place that we picked berries just over a month ago. The seasons have certainly changed! Now there are pumpkins and gourds all over the place! Parker had fun riding in the big wagon and we only told him to sit down on his bottom 10 or 15 times! We enjoyed the trip with my mom and my grandma...how special is that?! After going through a little maze and picking out pumpkins, we went to another farm to eat some yummy fall treats--including some pumpkin ice cream. I like pumpkin anything and I wait all year for the the flavor to come back into season. Today, some friends brought us pumpkin doughnuts...yum! Maybe this is not such a good time of the year to be pregnant...this baby may be huge because I'm enjoying so many treats:)

6 comments:

Gina said...

totally! i just got into making pumpkin bread, its soooooooo yummy. Also, i love making pumpkin soup... yum yum. hey, how did you get your font a different color? love, gina

Wendy said...

Looks like a fun day! I love fall.

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I hear you on the huge pregnancy-thing. I seem to be eating everything in sight. *Sigh* Oh well, I'll enjoy it now and pay for it later.

Thanks for the comment about my little shoplifter. I think that if you and I lived in the same area there would be many, many lunches at Olive Garden in our future. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

The pumpkin patch looks so fun! I can't wait to take Audrey this next weekend-we're going down to my mom's to go with the whole family. And pumpkin! I love it too :) Especially pumpkin chocolate-chip cookies, which I just happen to be making tonight...
I love you!

Anonymous said...

Love the pumpkin patch pics! I was trying to post some of our pumpkin patch pictures (from last year) with my last post...didn't work maybe I'll try today, I was very pregnant with Ella.

We haven't made a trip out to the patch yet this year but hope to go SOON!
Last year we (mom, Alan our family) seriously got lost in the corn maze. There were 3 little girls lost too crying because one was sliced by the husks. Every one inside the maze was grumbling and asking each other what way went where. Looking back on it I find it hilarious, but at that moment I was a little ticked especially since I kept on having brax. contractions! : ) I think we were in it for at least 1 1/2 hrs. maybe 2?! Want me to tell you where it is so you can have some fun too?!!

Like my story? Sorry your pictures just brought back memories!

Parker looks older and older with each post!
Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Halo Head looks pretty darn cute! So glad I got to go with!
Love Mom

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved