9.17.2006

We're off....almost!

We're heading off tonight to go cruising in the Bahamas! I'm so excited and pretty sad about leaving Parker. I know that he's going to be fine, but I've never spent this much time without him. We really intended on doing this type of thing sooner because we want to keep our marriage a priority and we also want to raise independent children. I thought we were doing so well when we went on a date without him when he was one month old:) However, here we are, a year and a half later and we're going on our first trip alone! I'm hoping that Parker is disobedient this afternoon so it is easier to leave him. I do know that this is going to be so fun...so good for our marriage...so good for me as a mother--and I think God is going to bless this time. I also think that Parker is going to have a blast with Grandma (thanks mom)! However, my nerves are still all over the place, so please pray that all will go well. Can't wait to tell you all about it and show you great pictures!

And a little side note: Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece, Audrey. She's one today! Parker is such a fan of little Audrey...he even knows how to say her name (Dawdry). Cousin love already!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun vacation :)
Can't wait to hear all about it

Vicky

Anonymous said...

Have a relaxing time! Can't wait to hear about and see some pictures!

Love, Aleah

Ched said...

"cruising in the Bahamas"


Nice.

I liked the photo feature of your last post. Very nice.

Overwhelmed! said...

Oh, I understand your reluctance to leave your little guy, but it IS important to have Husband & Wife time too. I hope you can relax and enjoy your cruise! Will you share some pictures with us when you return?

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved