9.25.2006

We're back!

We're back from our cruise in the Bahamas and reunited with Parker! Of course, we had an amazing time together and everything went so smooth--including leaving Parker and his time with Gramma. I may reflect more later about some of our experiences, but for now I will give a quick rundown of some of the things we did:

slept in, read a few books including this one, went to lovely meals, sunbathed at the pool, worked out in the exercise facility, toured around Nassau, saw a couple productions in the theater on board, experienced a pool party with a buffet, drinks, dancing, ice carving, etc., snorkeled in Coco Kay, burnt our skin a bit on the amazing beach, met fun people at meals and on excursions, (Joel) went rock climbing, toured around Key West, went to the aquarium, went on another snorkeling excursion... this time 7 miles off the coast of Key West over a reef...and missed Parker just a little bit:)

Here are some of our pictures from our time together. If you look really close, you may see a few pictures of this growing girth-- lucky you!









6 comments:

Laurie and Alan said...

Oh, I'm so glad you and Joel had a great time, even without Parker, sniff, sniff! ; )

We've been here too, wasn't it beautiful and relaxing... : )

Can't wait to see the rest of your pics!

Blessings,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

I am so, so glad you're back! You were definitely missed. It looks like it was a wonderful trip for you, definitely a second honeymoon, huh?! The photos are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a GREAT time! I love your pictures!

How did Parker react when he saw you guys again?
I always get happy butterflies in my stomach seeing my kids for the first time, even after just a weekend get away! : )

You guys did SO MUCH.... which is GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love seeing your pictures! It looks like you guys really enjoyed yourself and took time to relax. I certainly missed you and I am so glad that you are home! While you were gone, I called Mom a million times because I wasn't able to call you...I think she got slightly annoyed! I love you!

Kels

P.S. Were you talking to me on the phone in that picture where you are drinking the smoothie? I remember talking to you in Key West and you said something about a smoothie, so I was just wondering! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!! I've been dying to find out how it all went- from your side anyway. I've heard a little from Mom, including how Parker got sick the night you got back :(

I can't wait to see the pictures in real life and hear more about your adventure!
Love you,
Andi

Gina said...

i missed you! so glad you had agoodtime! :)

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved