9.14.2006

blackberries and the fair


Of course...more pictures to share! We've done a lot of fun things lately. To celebrate my dad's 51'st birthday, we went up north to take a drive and we ended up picking blackberries. Parker was not dressed for the occasion but he certainly dug right in! He was literally eating the (unripe) berries off of the vine. He was just in heaven! When he realized that Grandpa had perfectly ripe berries in his basket, he found an easier way to get the good stuff. He was covered in blackberries and, then later, dirt--because a little boy must sit down in a dirt pile on every occasion possible!

To celebrate my parent's 30th anniversary, they invited us to go to the fair! We saw all the animals, ate the very healthy fair food, and enjoyed watching Parker boogy to the fair music coming from all directions. Parker can't help but dance when he hears music. He would just stop in the middle of the walkway and begin to really feel the music. My mom actually has some great pictures of this happening. Being a little kid must be so fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parker is one of a kind, isn't he? I can just envision him going after those berries, as well as dancin' at the fair! Bye the way, you look oh-so-lovely in that pink top (did I mention I helped you choose that color?) It was fun talking to you this morning - Parker's new horse sound made my day and I even talked about him to the guy who sat next to me in class! I love you!

Kels

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Parker and the Blackberries! You should enlarge a few and put them side by side on the wall, so sweet!

Sounds like fun times!

And Parker dancing... I've got to see that!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures of Parker.He's so darn cute and getting so big.Looks like you guys had a good time :)

Vicky

Anonymous said...

Parker is such a cutie! Every time you post a picture of him on your blog, I show it to Audrey and she gets the biggest smile on her face and she laughs and laughs. I tested it today to see if she does that with anyone else...nope. Just with pictures of Parker!

P.S. I was thinking the same thing as Kels about you in your pink shirt- you look so cute! And even though I can't see your belly in the picture, you seem more pregnant- maybe b/c I know that it is a maternity shirt!

Kristen said...

Oh, I miss my boyfriend so much, but I enjoy getting to see pictures of the growing boy and the growing mom! I think of you guys often and whenever I need a little smile I just look at my pictures of Parker! Thank you for being such wonderful friends!

Overwhelmed! said...

What cute pictures of Parker! Question, what site did you use to upload those to your blog account? I love how they pop out at you for a closer view.

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved