8.15.2006

Family Fun...



The first picture is of Audrey and Parker looking quite angelic in Grandma and Grandpa's wagon. Could they be any cuter? The next is the action shot of the very next second: Parker falling off the wagon and Audrey with a suspicious hand on his back! She didn't mean to push and Parker forgave her very fast:) Oh, cousins...

We spent the weekend with family up at my parent's place. We had so much fun just relaxing with the family and watching the two little ones play with one another. The only bummer: Kelsey couldn't be with us this time. She is, of course, off on her summer adventure! We were able to spend time with my brother and his little family, who live across the state. We sure wish we could see them more often. Parker especially misses little Audrey. He would get pretty sad when she would go to bed and then didn't understand why she had to leave to go home. They have such different personalities but they really got along well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so cute together! its such a blessing to have cousins!! love, gina

Anonymous said...

Awwww! We miss you guys! It was SOOO fun to see Audrey and Parker together! I can't wait to see you again in a few weeks :)
P.S. Thank you Mr. Parker for being so forgiving to Audrey- she really didn't mean it :)

Anonymous said...

Could my favorite niece and nephew get any cuter? I love the fact that they truly do have different personalities, and yet they still enjoy one another's company. I wish I could have been there, but I am comforted by the fact that I get to see you in 3 days! Love you!

Kels

Anonymous said...

What an adorable pic! I can't believe how fast Audrey is growing up. She looks more grown up sitting next to Parker. What fun to have family times together.
Sincerely,
Louise
[Andi's StepMom]

Jennifer said...

My sister and her husband want to start trying this fall. I can't wait! Devyn has no cousins on either side and I feel this is such a HUGE part of being a family. Keep your fingers crossed for them.

Audrey and Parker are absolutely beautiful! They obviously enjoy each other!

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved