5.16.2006

Little House On The P

We became homeowners yesterday! In my head, I've been calling it "Little House on the P." ("P" is the initial of our street name.) It is so cute and just what we need. The whole process went unbelievably smooth, like it was meant to be. I've had a few requests for pictures so here are a few. I'll post more when we actually move in.

Here is the living room. I love the dark hardwood floors, bay windows and arched doorways throughout the home.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The kitchen...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The bathroom...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! And I am so glad that I actually got to see the inside in real life!!!! I should email you the picture I have of you guys in front of the "sold" sign. I'll try to do that today. Congratulations!!! Even though we are jealous, we are thrilled for you guys!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...LOVE it!! Can't wait to see it someday!

CONGRATULATIONS! : )

Anonymous said...

love the house! it looks so great. congradulations on being home owners. I love that you're planted in Spokane, there is no better place :) he he. Can't wait to see you in about one month!! Parker is a adorable. I love those moments of clarity too. ITs so fun being a mom, we're so blessed. Love, gina

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved