5.11.2006

It can't be...

My favorite American Idol was voted off last night...Chris Daughtry! My sister and I are in mourning today and the clouds outside match our moods:) We do have a glimmer of hope left in our other favorite, Katherine McPhee. So we strongly urge you all to vote for her next Tuesday night. Thank you very much.

Enough of our sad news...here is a lovely picture of my little one. Parker loves going on walks in the backpack. When he sees us bring the backpack out, he lets out a little squeal. This boy loves the outdoors. He's our kind of kid!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amy, parker is so cute in the backpack! one time we bought a baby back pack (in china) and we tried it out, but it was killer on our shoulders, so we took it back :) chinese stuff isnt very quality. maybe we'll find one at a garage sale this summer. I love garage sales. Love, gina

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your loss. It will be okay :)

Anonymous said...

It has been three days since the bad news hit us, and I am still in mourning! I just can't believe it! Will the gray clouds ever lift? (Ok, so I'm a little dramatic, but it is just so sad!).

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved