5.01.2006

Audrey...my niece

Who can resist pictures of babies...especially of Audrey? We just saw her a couple of weeks ago and captured a few cute pictures of the little ones. Audrey was in a funny mood. She had just gotten home from a trip to Europe with her parents and I think she might have been sick and tired of showing her smile for people. However, Audrey is typically a very smiley girl. In fact, when she smiles, something happens to her eyes that reminds me so much of my brother. It is as if she knows something that I don't...almost like she's laughing without making a sound! Isn't she adorable?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is one of Parker and Audrey. Parker was being a ham and I think Audrey was trying to put up with her crazy cousin:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a stinker that Audrey Bug is! I have the most adorable niece and nephew in the whole world!

Anonymous said...

Our kids are SO cute!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved