6.29.2012

road trip

We have a whole bunch of family living in Western Washington and we recently made a trip to see all of them. I feel like we're finally at the stage where we're able to drive across the state without too much screaming from children and parents ;) I've learned that junk food and lots of stops help a ton. We were able to visit Joel's parents, siblings, nieces and nephews...aaaaaand a whole bunch of animals at the zoo. As I was looking through my pictures, of course I realized that I have major gaps...as in no pictures of some really important people. But I do have some good ones...out of order, but fun!






















0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved