11.01.2010

halloween

I only have a minute to post this one picture from Halloween. More to come, I hope. My kids were super-darling. Of course:) But I was crazy busy and I didn't take pictures. This one comes courtesy of my sister. Here is our little cheerleader...

We had a skeleton, batman, and....Hollyn had TWO costumes....:) She was a cheerleader for Team R****** for the Halloween party inside and she was the cutest little bunny rabbit for trick or treating.

I so love Halloween. I think I just like the excuse to dress up my children in cute outfits and eat chili with friends and family:)



3 comments:

Sue Asbjornsen said...

Go Hollyn Joy!!! Yeah for the excuses to dress up the munchkins and join you for your famous pumpkin chili!

Nicole said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. Hope to see you guys. Love you guys!

Amy and Jonathan Hook said...

um. amazing. please dress her up again tomorrow night.

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved