10.13.2010

tired and weary

I really have so much to be thankful for, but I have to admit that I'm feeling pretty tired and weary. I repeat: I have so many good things in my life. I am thankful.

But I'm heavy-hearted. Some dear friends recently experienced a loss and I ache for them. This has overshadowed everything.

And Joel dislocated his knee cap playing soccer. We have a mouse problem...and I happen to have a certain phobia. Hollyn has her 1st cold. Life always seems to fly by and leaves me spinning.

There is more. But I am just tired. I promise to not be such a downer tomorrow :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.1

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thinking about you!!! Hope Hollyn feels better soon and that Joel's knee cap is okay (Nick really misses playing soccer with Joel)!

Hugs!

~Sue said...

So sorry, dear daughter. A heavy hearts create a fatigue all its own~~ it seems to wrap a heavy-weighted blanket around all of the more normal weariness. Still, God is the midst of all your concerns; He will lift the weight... and your mom is close by if you want a reprieve.

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved