10.13.2010

tired and weary

I really have so much to be thankful for, but I have to admit that I'm feeling pretty tired and weary. I repeat: I have so many good things in my life. I am thankful.

But I'm heavy-hearted. Some dear friends recently experienced a loss and I ache for them. This has overshadowed everything.

And Joel dislocated his knee cap playing soccer. We have a mouse problem...and I happen to have a certain phobia. Hollyn has her 1st cold. Life always seems to fly by and leaves me spinning.

There is more. But I am just tired. I promise to not be such a downer tomorrow :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.1

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thinking about you!!! Hope Hollyn feels better soon and that Joel's knee cap is okay (Nick really misses playing soccer with Joel)!

Hugs!

Sue Asbjornsen said...

So sorry, dear daughter. A heavy hearts create a fatigue all its own~~ it seems to wrap a heavy-weighted blanket around all of the more normal weariness. Still, God is the midst of all your concerns; He will lift the weight... and your mom is close by if you want a reprieve.

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved