9.13.2008

My 2+2


I've shared this before, but I think this quote is one of things that inspired me to take on two more kids during the day. I enjoy giving what is mine to give...

I've been wanting to write on here for a while about how things are going with my 2+2 kiddos. But really, I decided to wait for a couple of weeks so the honeymoon period would wear off and I'd be left with some real feelings. In a word--it is GREAT!

Not great, as in This is so easy, they're perfect kids, I'm so good at this, and everything is hunkey dorey sort of way.

But great, as in these kids are such blessings, God has orchestrated all of the details, this is hard work, but God gives me enough energy each day sort of way.

More later, I am sure. But for now, I'm enjoying my 2+2...

3 comments:

Jenny said...

and the blessings we reap when we "toil" are indescribable, aren't they?

Kristen said...

It's been a while since I've been able to update myself on your blog! I love the new look! I don't know how new it is, but it's really cool! Hope everything is going well! I love the pictures!

The Boggs Family said...

What a fantastic blog!! Ok, I'm officially inspired - how did you customize it? This rocks! I love - make that LOVE reading your updates and seeing the beautiful pictures you have on here. Great songs too; I've never heard this Hallelujah/Thy Word song & I love it! I hope it works for me to meet up tomorrow. Amy, you are amazing and I constantly want to know more about you - you have such a refreshingly wonderful & transparent heart for God. Hugs to you and your sweet family! :)

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved