9.22.2008

Jack

Have you met Jack yet?

Let me introduce you...
He's very, very cool. Oh, so cool.

Jack is...
about ten, we think
white, spiked hair
He knows how to water ski
and he can do flips
very agreeable and patient
not required to sit in a car seat
always makes it to the bathroom on time
not afraid of monsters
a skateboarder
the best playmate ever
a constant addition to our dinner table
and he eats pizza, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti and more
can shrink himself

Jack showed up at our house a few months ago and he is Parker's very best imaginary friend.
We love you, Jack;)

7 comments:

Andi Mae said...

I think this is the cutest thing ever!

The Boggs Family said...

Totally looking forward to seeing you guys on Thursday morning. I'll call you tomorrow for directions. ;) Cute post! He is so advanced!!! :) Hugs to you guys...

jenny said...

I want to meet him! Please tell Parker to bring him on Friday. :)

LAURA said...

Do you know how relieved I am that Ella isn't the only child with imaginary friends?! I wish Ella were more loyal though, she changes hers around too often to keep track. Here's to Jack! Hey, now that I think about it, blond hair, super cool athlete, kind and patient - maybe this is Parker in 6years. . .

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

I love the colors of your site, Amy! Even though I don't know you in person, they seem to suit you so well! :)

LOVE Jack- what a great addition to your family! ;) Hopefully, he won't be blamed for little *accidents* that crop up here and there... that's what I used my imaginary friend for!

Aleah said...

I'm surprised Jack didn't come around when we were there! Too many other "big kids" I guess. : )

cUTE!

Dan said...

I like Jack's brother more.

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved