3.28.2007

little fingers under the door...

Usually I would be giving Parker a very stern look and telling him to go back to bed, but during today's episode of "I won't nap", he is just cracking me up! He is playing on his toy phone and practicing his sentences while pushing his little fingers under the door to his room. Okay, so I just took a break since the last sentence and I did need to give him a stern look and take the phone away:) Stinker! I love when Parker goes through phases of verbal development...it is just amazing how many words they can learn in one day! I especially love the new sentences he is saying. For some reason he says sentences in a really deep voice! Maybe it is because he has to concentrate really hard. "Parker Stinky" is a new one he said this morning. Indeed, my son, indeed...

No post is complete without a picture...here is a recent picture of Griffin. Since this picture was taken, Griffin has begun his bout with baby acne and a balding head. Please pray for him:)

4 comments:

Andi Mae said...

Reading about your sweet boys made me laugh outloud :) Sometimes I find it really hard to discipline Audrey too when she is being especially cute and funny. Oh, and I will definitely be praying for the baby acne/balding head stage- its a hard one on us moms :) A lot of Audrey's pictures from that time were in black and white and that seemed to help...

Kelsey said...

I too found myself laughing out loud reading this post! Oh how I miss my boys! When mom and dad came to visit last night, mom did an impression of Parker with his deep voice and it was hilarious! Guess what, I get to see you in just two days! Love you.

Kels

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

How cute! I love the photo too! My daughters both had baby acne, and I went on a mommy site and the Aveeno baby wash (in the blue bottle) with the lotion was what was used by most mommies and seemed to work. I AGREE! You should check it out if you want!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I loved that story!! Devyn's vocabulary seems to have taken off too. My favorite of her sayings right now is, "[Insert name], where are you?" Usually it's "Mama, where are you?" in that sing-song voice of here. It's too precious...

And I just HATE the baby acne stage, poor babies.

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved