10.01.2006

Go Cougs...but please don't take me in the water!
















Parker had his first swimming lesson yesterday and, as you can see from his face in this picture, he enjoyed it quite a lot! He was the only kid in the class that was upset but I attribute that to his little fall into the lake this summer:) It actually got better as the lesson went on and I think he might have smiled a couple of times. I'm just glad that he was with Daddy and not me--he might have persuaded me to take him out of the pool!
The day got much better, though, and Parker experienced his very first Cougar football game. We traveled to see Kelsey and joined her to watch her beloved Cougs. It was so fun! It was a close game and very intense. Parker learned how to root for the team and really joined in on the action. He ate the majority of our bag of kettle corn...see the above picture of Parker and Kels! Gotta give up good nutrition when you're at a game!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Ah, what a big day for Parker! It was so much fun hanging out with you guys on Saturday, and I can't wait to go walking through the leaves with you sometime soon! I love you!

Kels

Anonymous said...

Love the new photos! It looks like he had a wonderful time at the game. Devyn starts her swimming lessons in a couple of weeks. We can't wait!!

Aleah said...

My sister was probably at that game too. : )

We still need to get our boys into swimming lessons. Especially since one of them is fearless in water as you saw in Idaho.
This winter will be a good time to do it! I think I've said that the last 3 winters!

The pictures are cute, I'm glad everyone is feeling better!

Love, Aleah

Anonymous said...

Oh, Parker! He looks just like Audrey at swim lessons! :) It did get a little bit better as the month went on, although even on the last day, she was still a little bit apprehensive! I wish that the kids could take lessons together- maybe that would help them! :)

And it looks like you guys had so much fun at the game on Sat.! So cute that Parker is already a Cougar fan :)

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved