2.19.2012

My sunshine!

Griffin is five and I just can't quite wrap my mind around it. I remember posting about my pregnancy on this blog- back when I used to be better at documenting life. Griff is something special. I think it takes a specific kind of person to really notice his sunshine instead of his crazy:) He just gets so darn excited when he's around people...he kind of turns into something resembling a quivering puppy. But Griffin is my sunshine when life seems dark. He keeps me laughing when I get too serious. His love for his little sister actually gives me such reassurance. I've never seen anything like it. As always, this boy has a huge piece of my heart and I can't even say how proud I am to be his mom. 

Look back at the day he was born!


4 comments:

~Sue said...

I also find him particularly sunny :)
Love him.

The Boggs Family said...

5?!!! What?! How?!!!! :)... oh my goodness. Wait, really? Is he really FIVE??!!! wow. He is such a cutiepie & I loved reading your description of his sunshine personality. Was thinking of you just the other day & wondering how you guys have been... hope you are doing well, Amy! Hugs to you all!!!

carly said...

I love your description of Griffin Amy. And, we are so happy that we have gotten to know him more! :) Happy Birthday Griffin! :)

Kelsey said...

I missed an exam to make sure I was there on the day he was born...BEST DECISION EVER!! I love that sweet, passionate, handsome, creative, and oh so unique boy :)

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved