2.23.2011

lots of winter left

I'm trying my very hardest to resist the longing for spring. We really have a good amount of winter weather left...so I'm choosing to enjoy it. Today.

Griffin is the only one who got to enjoy the new snowfall outdoors today. He made snow castles. Sweet boy. The rest of us made do with the cozy fire.

This bottom picture of the cabins was taken this past weekend at Red Mountain. A lovely weekend worth a dedicated post with more pictures. I might have to steal them from my friends, though, because I was a slacker photographer! Maybe more to come?!


2 comments:

Ramblings said...

Good for you for having a good attitude! Today. Winter is taking it's toll, but what joy in Griffin's face. I bet that makes all this snow worth it! Although, it's pretty cute when they're playing in the sand and sunshine...soon enough!

~Sue said...

I thoroughly enjoy your little posts; your one or two photos with lovely little thoughts. Good stuff.

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved