12.03.2010

7

She is 7 months today. Boo. I've never been one to dread my babies growing up. But this is different. Hollyn is the last hurrah for this clan and I feel like our days of sweet innocence are slipping away. Why is life flying by like this?! Maybe we're just having too much fun :)

She is the happiest baby I've ever met. Ever. I love her to pieces and she has captured a part of my heart that I didn't even know existed. Oh, Hollyn Joy, I love you...evenbif you are growing up at the speed of light!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comments:

~Sue said...

Dear, dear Hollyn's Mama! Love, love, love you! Seven months is an especially splendid time, I think. Even when you think your heart cannot expand any futher with love for your children, it just does!

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved