8.05.2009

poor thing

My poor, little blog...such neglect! I promise to get back to business soon. We've been busy trying to make the most of the summer...

*Many a weekend spent at the lake.
*Playing in the backyard.
*Venturing out to parks.
*Trips here and there.
*Swimming at the (family) pool.
*House hunting.
*Spending waaaaaaay too much time thinking about house crap. Yep, crap. I'm sick of it. Ready to get back to real life. Soon, I hope!

Enough of that...in other news, my sister is moving to Louisiana tomorrow for a great job. But I'm still trying to get over the fact that she's not just going on a trip this time...she's moving. But I'm so excited for her. It really is going to be great...just different.

Also...how in the heck is it already August? Really, after the winter that lasted 8 months or so, you'd think that we could have 8 months of summer...right? Oh, I'm just not ready to give it up. Slow down!

I promise to be back here more often...lots of stuff to be thankful for and to record!

1 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I can't wait for you to come back! =) I miss reading about your life...

Plus, Kelsey will need another way to stay in touch.

I will call soon... I want to catch up with you.

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved