7.09.2009

out and about

Sometimes I wish I was Canadian so that I could say "out and about" like they do...
But I guess I'll just stick to writing it out and thinking it in my head... :)

Anyway...I took the boys out today to see some big, wild cats at Cat Tales and then took them up to Greenbluff to pick strawberries. The boys, of course, didn't put any in the box...they just stuffed them in their mouths and tried to look innocent!

There are some really great things about having two kids at these specific ages. It is so much more simple now to try to go somewhere. I actually don't even pack a change of clothes or more than one diaper anymore...so great. And they actually listen to what I ask them to do about 50% of the time...okay sometimes less with Griff but we're getting there.

Here are some pictures from our day...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun day! Great pictures

-Vicky

Courtney said...

You have such handsome boys!

Chic Mama said...

I have been wanting to do both of these with Roman (well, I guess Roman and Judah now- even though Judah won't really care!). So fun! It looks like you had a great time!

Aleah said...

And it even gets better! (kids ages & being able to go out easily)

Is that the place we went to last summer?

Cute pictures of your boys. : )

Hope we can see you guys sometime this Summer!!

Love, Aleah

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

it does get so much easier as they get a bit older, it looks like a funday was had by all!

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved