2.24.2009

the days...


Griffin is into making messes...what's new? Loud messes. He's two and I think he is going through baby puberty. He's happy...he's mad...he's happy he's sad....blah, blah, blah!!

I'm sick and tired of looking at my blog and seeing nothing new...sooooo boring!! It isn't like nothing is going on....it is just that I don't have full thoughts these days! My brain works in 3 second cycles, which are often interrupted by the sound of needy children. But life is chugging along. It is good and crazy and frustrating and joyful and tiring and funny....and did I mention tiring?? So I'm going to be posting mostly pictures for a while because these insane days MUST BE DOCUMENTED. Because these are the days...

4 comments:

MamaBear said...

Such a GREAT template choice AMY!

Looking forward to seeing more of your pics. :)

The Boggs Family said...

What a sweet pic of Lil' Griffmeister. Really, I actually love that shot!!! So sorry I couldn't make it yesterday - we are going a mile a minute this week & I just couldn't get everything done that needed to be, in time to take that fun break to be with you girls and all the boys in the morning. Loved reading your post & smiled at your baby puberty comment. I can sooo relate! Miss you guys. We'll see ya tomorrow at group and can catch up then if you're up for Thursday?... if not, I totally understand. Love and hugs to you all!

The Boggs Family said...

P.S. Love the new look of your blog! Now I feel guilty after reading your comment that everyone has been looking at the same boring, black, blah on our page. Not quite motivated to do it yet, but you have planted the seed and maybe I'll work on that next week. ;)

Susan said...

I think sometimes we go through seasons. Sounds like you're in one now. Love the new look...AND the picture!! Have a great week.

:-) Susan

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved