7.23.2008

freeze please

I'm here...but not really here at the computer much. I've been thinking about how busy summer is. How can it already be near the end of July? I have so many things to accomplish, people to see this summer. It can't be August running towards us! And I stay at home with my kids--I shouldn't be that busy. I'm really not...it just seems that way maybe?

Anyway, no point to this bit of a rant. Just saying that life is going by super-duper fast and I can't keep up. Time flies when you're having fun, I guess, but I'd like to sit and sip my coffee for a while, if you please. Thank you very much.

4 comments:

Kati said...

Dito!!! I've been looking back at the last couple of weeks, and not even sure what we've done, or what we've accomplished...but we've been busy, we've been having fun, and we're loving it!

jenny said...

I'm laughing, because as I'm reading this I'm sipping my COLD coffee that I poured nearly 2 hours ago. Yes, time flies!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Love your blog!! I hear you, it is Crunch time for me as well. My son starts school already on Monday..."wheeeeew weeee!!"

I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, you have a beautiful family!!

Hope you will come visit me over at Love Conquers All and we also have another one "In Her Shoes" I will leave you that one and then you will be able to find the other one OK.

Blessings to you,
Jeannene

Jamie said...

I laughed when I read this...after my coffee sat for four hours I thought that I would just put some ice in it and see if I could make myself some "iced coffee"...didn't work quite as well as I hoped, but made me not feel wasteful. : )

Hope you guys are doing well...i've started a blog as well if you ever want to check it out...

talk to you soon!! blessings on you and your family!

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved