5.22.2008

two words...

Woo Hoo!!!

As far as I'm concerned, the right David won American Idol last night! I know Archuletta has a great voice and all, but Cook definitely is the whole package. And I don't care what those judges say--American Idol is not just a singing competition. You have to have more than just a voice to make it in the music industry. You have to have a presence and style....Cook's got it all. A great finish to a fabulous season of Idol.

And now I'll officially begin my Idol withdrawal.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Well said.

This was the first season of Idol that I have seen, and it was blast. I can't believe that I'm admitting this, but I'm sort of missing it tonight.

MamaBear said...

Huh. I didn't know Rachel read your blog too. :) Small world! (She went to college with MCK Mama who introduced me to blogging.) Anywho....Yours was the first blog I checked after the finale to see if you'd posted your thoughts seeing that you're the biggest Idol fan I "know". I agree, the right David won. IMO I think Archuletta lost the moment Simon said "that was a knock-out".

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved