8.01.2007

another little list about my life...

I have too much to do today to be blogging, but I just felt like I needed to get on and write a bit to clear my head and gear up for the rest of my afternoon. Ever feel like that? However, I have nothing really important to write, but I decided to join Jenn, and try out this meme. Enjoy!


Four Jobs I Have Had:

-A clerk at Akers United Drug

Public Relations/Administrative work at these places...
-Imagio J Walter Thompson
-Thomas C. Wales Foundation
-LATCH (non-profit housing)

Four Films I Can Watch Over & Over:

-Top Gun

-The Notebook

-Sweet Home Alabama

-Nadia (childhood favorite)

Four Places I have lived:

-Florida

-California

-Idaho

-Maine

Four Favorite TV shows:

-American Idol

-Grey’s Anatomy

-House

-Hmmmm…does Thomas The Train count?

Four Favorite Foods:

-Pizza

-Maple Bars

-Chocolate Chip Cookies

-Cheddar cheese

Now I’m saying these are my favorites…not necessarily my staples:)

Four Websites I visit Daily:

-Google Reader/News

-Gmail why doesn’t everyone have gmail? Love it!

-Biblegateway.com

-Blogger…yeah!

Four Places I Would Love to Be:

-On an air mattress…in blue water…in the Bahamas…with no children to worry about. I think about this all of the time.

-Camping

-Siena (Tuscany), Italy…we would move here in a heartbeat if there was opportunity.

-With my little family… in our little home…enjoying each other. This is, after all, the best place to be:)


4 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Fun list! I, too, enjoy this little peek into your life. =) I didn't know you enjoyed PR/Admin stuff. That would be my ideal position.

Tuscany, huh?! I'm so JEALOUS you've been there! Its one of our dream vacation spots... someday, maybe?

Hope you're having a great day!

Anonymous said...

Love the list. PR, that was my area of study in college and then I ended up in journalism...hmmm, maybe someday.

I'm with you on Grey's Anatomy and Sweet Home Alabama. Interested to know what will happen on Grey's next year, especially since they lost two of their main characters.

Tuscany, I would love to visit there someday. Italy is the one place I want to visit. What was your trip like? :)

Unknown said...

I just love this blog. I can so relate to so much of your stuff. We need to get on gmail chat soon!

Tammy said...

Interesting Amy! I never knew you all lived in so many states. Was that because of your dad being in the military?

And I definitely agree with wanting to be floating in an ocean right about now...that's seriously one of my all time favorite things to do!

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved