5.12.2007

pictures from our hike...


I can't even remember the last time I posted pictures of just the two of us and so, now is the time! These are pictures from our date night on Friday. After dressing in our finest clothes:), we decided to get Chinese take-out and eat at the park and then went out on a bit of a hike. Can you believe that all of this is literally five minutes from our house? I kept thinking about that while we were hiking and I have no idea why we aren't out there every week...at least! It was so fun to hang out and talk while enjoying the amazing beauty. Next week we're definitely going to take the boys. I say it over and over...but I feel so blessed to live here!

A note about the picture above...I have literally owned that shirt since I was about four years old and even then, it was given to me by my grandma when my luggage was lost! And also...do you know how hard it is to get a good picture by balancing the camera on a rock on the side of a hill and waiting for a timer? We spent way too much time trying to figure this one out!




12 comments:

Tammy said...

What a beautiful place to hike and how awesome that it's so close to your house!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! It sounds like u had lots of fun on date nite! We have a park similiar to yours near us too. And I love it! It is so gorgeous. I always want to make time to go and walk around it but something always seems to get in the way. Well have a wonderful Mothers day!

Wendy said...

Sounds like fun and what a beautiful place to hike and live by! Wow!

Happy Mother's Day!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

What a cute couple you two are! =) I'm so glad you had a wonderful date. I hear you about living so close to nature. Jon and I love that we're just minutes away from the mountains. We hope that our love of the outdoors is shared by Devyn and Hudson.

I hope you had a blessed Mother's Day!

Kim said...

Hi Amy.... pictures are great! Oh by the way, tag you're it!

Anonymous said...

you did NOT just have a baby!!!
--amy rap

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Sounds like a fun time! You and your hubby are too cute! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

M said...

hey Amy - Beautiful scenery! You are lucky to live there! Glad you guys had a fun, safe hike!
Take Care
margaret

Kati said...

Arn't date nights great! Kevin and I don't take the time often enough, and we should! You've just inspired me to plan a night out for the two of us!!!

Carrie said...

I thought I was the only one who was still wearing clothes from my childhood. Glad to see that I'm not the only one. :) Mine only dates back to 3rd grade though. (A sweatshirt from the Christian school I attended)

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

How absolutely lovely! You are right - you should definitely be out there at *least* once a week! Now that the weather is good, and your hubby has a better schedule, I would venture that you can! :)
And...how on earth do you still wear a shirt you wore when you were FOUR! It might fit my left thigh...

Aleah said...

Love the picture of you two! Sounds like a fun date!
I could go for something like that right now!
I keep checking for your Mother/sister/daughter (& boys) get away pictures... Hope you had a fun time!

Love, Aleah

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved