4.09.2007

A little bit of Easter...

Parker's egg hunt and basket...



I took all of those pictures just to get a good one like this...



And Griffin really didn't participate this year...in fact, he slept most of the day and woke up every now and then to talk:) But he did enjoy his Easter Bath!



I realized that I took a bunch of the same pictures and not enough of other people! My sister came to surprise us in the morning. It was so great to have her home! I should have gotten a picture of her....and I should have taken a picture or two of my grandparents....and my parents...my husband....! I'll learn someday:)

9 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter holiday and I'm so glad that Kelsey was able to surprise you. I LOVE it when my sisters do something like that! =) I loved Parker's Easter outfit and that photo of Griffin is too, too cute.

PS I've nominated you for the Thinking Blog Award. =) Tag, you're it!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Your boys are adorable! Glad you had a wonderful Resurrection day!

Laurie and Alan said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful Easter! Parker is such a darling big brother and Griffin is such a sweet whittle baby brother...

Laurie and Alan :)

M said...

Hey Amy!
Your boys are so so cute! Glad you had a great Easter!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter
Great pictures

Vicky

Cosette said...

Hi, I found your blog through Munchkin land. Your little boys are so sweet! I am having a blast raising my own little boy :)

Tammy said...

Parker has such an expressive little face...so cute! It looks like he was an excellent Easter egg hunter!

Aleah said...

Griffins putting on some chub! : )
Cute!
I love all of Parker's expressions!

LORIE said...

Amy: I checked out your blog and think it is beautiful. I enjoyed reading about you and your precious family!!! Very Nice. I will check your blog.

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved