9.07.2006

Thursday Thirteen: September 7

13 things I should really blog about but I just haven't gotten to yet...because I'm a slacker!

1. My lasagna recipe...yummy!
2. Joel's graduation and all of the festivities surrounding this blessed event
3. My 17 week OB appointment
4. The book I'm reading
5. Another growing girth photo
6. Our anniversary
7. Our upcoming cruise to the Bahamas
8. Without Parker :)...:(
9. The pacifier debate
10. My parents 30th anniversary!
11. Parker's love of his cousins
12. A list of thirteen reasons why I would love a certain family to live here
13. Anything Parker related because he is oh so lovely...

For more Thursday Thirteen lists, visit ThursdayThirteen.com

7 comments:

Tracie Nall said...

Great list....and hey, you did just kind of blog about all those things. So the list was good and practical.

My TT is up!

Anonymous said...

This is a great list! Take very good care of yourself!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

OH, the wait is over. My dear daughter posted on her blog today! I DO understand all the reasons why, but the waiting is still so hard. Your TT is always a joy. So two of my three 'daughters' posted after long dry spells...I think the third is a way too tired and overly busy college student. Love them all though...

Mom

Anonymous said...

Amy-girl, I love your list! Although I really would love more blogging details about each one...

It was so fun to see you guys last weekend. I have lots of pictures that I need to email you! It's sad not knowing the next time we will all be together. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Amy, I too have been trying to leave a message and blogger is being difficult. Argh!!

We're going through the pacifier debate as well. I'm hoping to get her weaned off the pacie by the time she turns 2. We'll see how successful we are.

I love the list and I'll be checking in over the weekend. I'm looking forward to the next belly pic and will be posting mine this weekend. (Is your belly bigger this time around? I feel huge already!!)

CJ said...

I love to blog in lists. This way I get it all out and can decide if I want to expound on some of the items listed. Sometimes a list form works great for bits and pieces! Plus, they're easy to read!

Gethsemene Rose said...

mmmh Lasagna... I am always looking for GOOD lasagna recipes.

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved