8.28.2006

Wanna see my tummy?

You all get an insider's view into this lovely little world of pregnancy. I thought that I would share a picture of my belly every now and then to keep you updated on how my girth is expanding. Don't worry, you will never see a bare tummy. Yucky:) So, here it is...the headless, 15 weeks pregnant tummy. I have to say, though, that the bump looks bigger in person. Maybe I was flexing? You'll just have to come see me to find out how much bigger! More to come- oh yeah!

5 comments:

Aleah said...

Cute little bump! : )

I'm glad your posting pictures so we can watch your tummy grow... I mean the baby grow...both!

Love, Aleah

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! The first belly shot, I love it!! At 16 weeks, I think its probably time that I start taking photos of this growing belly too. Mine should be up soon. By the way, adorable belly! =)

Kelsey said...

Ah Mimes, you are looking so cute! You even look bigger than you did just last week! Only six more months until I get to meet my new niece or nephew...HURRAY! Love you,

Kels

Anonymous said...

You are so cute, Amy!! I love your little belly :) And like Kels said, I can't wait to meet our new niece or nephew!!

Kristen said...

Your just beautiful, even if you are headless! Thanks for the picture!

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved