6.24.2006

Parker's Email

About a month ago, I opened up an email account for Parker. I read about the idea in Cookie magazine and I was just so excited to get started! I've been sending Parker emails about all of the everyday things that I love about him. They are just little notes of mama-love that are just for him to read when he can. (I know, he is a genius, but he really can't read yet!) And this isn't just for me...Grandma has already sent him a few notes and I hope others will too. Someday, I will print all of these emails and pictures out for Parker and I'm sure that he will enjoy reading about how he drove me crazy in so many ways-- but mostly with the amount of love I have for him. I love that it is just for Parker to read and no one else...not one email will be opened by me! If you would like to send Parker an email, his address is: ParkerD(last name)@gmail.com. Isn't that cute?:)

More sprinkler fun..."What you lookin' at?"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how adorable he is! I stumbled across your blog today :)

Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that idea! How sweet and what a great way to remember everything. Love the photo of your boy, he is beautiful!!

(Are you and the hubby wondering if this one will look like him? Or completely different? We're waiting in antcipation!)

Anonymous said...

Oh he's a cutie!!

About Me

My Photo
*WIFE* to a great man *MAMA* to Parker, Griffin & Hollyn *BLESSED* to be living out this dream & always... longing to be *LOVELY*

Our Family

Our Family

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved